TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://qx.ventures and any related services provided by QX Ventures, Inc.
By accessing https://qx.ventures, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by QX Ventures, Inc.
QX Ventures, Inc. reserves the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on the 30th of August, 2023.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- Modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- Knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service QX provides;
- Use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- Use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- Harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent;
- Use this website or its associated services in a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website is owned by or licensed to QX Ventures, Inc. and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service and may be terminated by QX Ventures, Inc. at any time.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, QX Ventures, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall QX Ventures, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. QX Ventures, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website.
QX Ventures, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service that is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware. You irrevocably s